Safety first, last and always
The safety of our workers and fellow site members is paramount.
Our system complies with the NSW Government WHS Act 2011.
All subcontractors engaged by CMS Plant Hire Pty Ltd are included in the scope of our WHS documents.
Additionally, all workers and subcontractors have completed the relevant industry inductions (Workcover NSW) and hold tickets demonstrating their qualifications.
We are comprehensively insured, fully licensed and qualified to complete your project:
- Restricted Demolition Licence
- RTA Traffic Control Licence
- Employees are WHS Licensed
- Rail Safety ticket
- Full Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Certificate of Currency Public Liability
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Certificate of Currency Workers Compensation
- Plant and Equipment Insurance
- Non Friable Asbestos Removal
- Workcover Safety Induction
- Supervisor WHS Certificate
- Confined spaces
- National Operator Permit
- Plant Operators (Certificate of Competency)
- First Aid
- Safety Training
- Traffic Control
- WHS Management
- AIP Accredited
- AS 1 Licensing (Asbestos)
You might also be interested in: